Whilst I’m not with Gary Stager on Daniel Pink’s book A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future being the worst book written in the 21st C, I was distinctly underwhelmed by it to say the least.
That said, it is now time to set Pink free to roam the planet and have people take from him what they will.
What I envisage is:
- you read the book and add your thoughts to the comment section of this post being sure to let me know where the book is located at the moment
- you write your first name, the date & your location somewhere in the book
- you throw it out to your Personal Learning Network, ‘Who would like to read Pink?’
- you send the book to the first cap off the rank but let them know they can’t hang onto it for more than a month
- they then repeat the process.
Let’s see where Daniel Pink ends up or how many times he is sent on before someone steals him
FYI IMHO – The honour of worst book I’ve read in the 21C goes to Zombie Bums from Uranus by Andy Griffith. hehehehehe