Multiplication Game – I Have… Who Has…?
Facts All Mixed Up
Multiplication Game – I Have… Who Has…? – Facts All Mixed Up
Multiplication Game – I Have… Who Has…? is an excellent way to practice multiplication facts out of order.
What You Need:
1 set of ‘I Have… WhoHas…?’ Multiplication cards
Multiplication Game – Rules
– Print and laminate the cards so they will withstand the rigors of classroom use.
One Way to Play:
1. Distribute all the cards randomly to the students. NB Some students may receive multiple cards.
2. Students stand in a circle with their cards.
3. The teacher begins by reading the Start Card aloud, ‘I have 0. Who has 3×9?’
4. The student with the ’27’ card says aloud, ‘I have 27. Who has 8×4’? then sits.
5. Play continues in this question and response fashion until all students are sitting. At this point the game is complete.
– Students must listen attentively so they don’t break the flow of the game.
– Use the stopwatch to time the length of the game. Over the course of a week challenge the students to get faster at completing the challenge.
Included in this Download:
30 I Have… Who Has… ? Cards
1 Set of Game Rules